B2B Strategic Alliance Inside Sales Executive
Company Description: We are everywhere that matters. Close to you. Close to your loved ones. When it comes to money remittance services, Intermex is a leader you can trust. With a state-of-the-art system, and a network of more than 55,000 payer locations, the company offers services in all 50 U.S. states and in 17 Latin American countries.
Intermex Wire Transfer, a leading processor of money transfer services in the U.S. to Latin America market, has an opportunity to join our Sales Team as a B2B Strategic Alliance Inside Sales Executive. We are searching for a driven, results oriented, energetic B2B Strategic Alliance Inside Sales Executive generating a high volume of prospect contacts to target and secure lead-generation and appointments that represent strategic partnership opportunities that can drive wire transfer volume, strengthen consumer relationships, and create new channels of customer marketing and acquisition. Our Candidate must have Business to Business inside sales experience and be a superstar performer when it comes to cold calling prospects to generate leads and appointments. The successful candidate will have exceptional negotiation skills, clear communication, and excellent time management skills, and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment. Candidate must have solid communication skills (English and Spanish required).
This is a solution-based sales environment with an entrepreneurial spirit. In this role, you will:
• Market and sell our suite of services utilizing multiple communication channels (phone, email, etc.) to open doors to corporate account opportunities.
• Market and open doors with Small to Medium Sized Organizations with focus on the Human Resources department within those companies, (Payroll Departments, Benefit Departments).
• Have an understanding of consultative selling process and have a passion for building relationships, providing value and insight to the prospect at every step and interaction.
• Be able to work in partnership with existing B2B Strategic Alliance Outside Sales Executive to develop a unified and aligned strategy and plan for growing the channel.
• Own the lead-prospect-appointment generating side of the B2B pipeline and partner with the B2B Strategic Alliance Outside Sales Executive for them to make in-person sales calls and close the deal.
• Schedule appointments and coordinate with B2B Strategic Alliance Outside Sales Executive for follow up.
• Develop relationships with potential and current referral sources.
• Evaluate the business decision-makers needs and determine which products are most appropriate for the prospective client.
• Project a positive image consistent with our values in representing Intermex to clients and the community.
• Strive to consistently gain technical, competitive and sales knowledge within the money transfer industry which will enable future sales.
• Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales tactics.
• Track activity, prepare and maintain records for sales leads and account status, build pipeline reports.
• Bachelor or Associate Degree in Business
• Prior experience or knowledge of selling into Human Resources Departments
• Excellent phone communication skills for Prospecting, Presentation, Negotiation, and, Lead/Prospect Generation.
• Client Relationship-Builder, Always Striving for Absolute Excellence, Motivation for Sales - Embrace making calls to prospect businesses daily and starting a conversation with a business owner or targeted decision-maker.
• Multicultural Experience is a must - Mexico, Guatemala, and the rest of the Latin America.
• Bilingual Skills required: English and Spanish
• Solid written and verbal communication skills.
• 3 + years of proven business to business sales experience with an impressive track record of closing sales and winning clients.
• Similar experience such as sales of employer payroll or HR services, Prepaid Debit Card sales, Commercial Credit Card, Debit Card, T&E Cards, or cross-marketing referral program sales is a plus.
• Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
• Full-Time, Salary employee, with Quarterly Commission Payout, Paid-Time Off.
• Career advancement opportunities, as we promote from within the company.
• Satisfaction of working for a strong, national, industry leader.
• Intermex offers a competitive Benefits Package, which includes affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision plans. Intermex fully covers Short Term Disability and Life Insurance for all employees. A 401K plan with employer contributions also available.