The Sales Merchandisers main role is to be an extension of the sales team as it relates to Point of Sale material. They need to be well versed in building relationships and working with agents in the placement of point of sale material. This person will have to be proactive and responsible, and work with the sales team in planning point of sale activity. Most importantly, the Sales Merchandiser will be responsible for placement of material at agents as well as providing ideas to the marketing organization on development of materials.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Visit Agent location and ensure that Intermex POS material is prominently placed, updated, as well establishing good relationship with Agents.
2. Create a positive image of the Intermex brand by communicating the company’s values and ensuring that all POS material will be properly exhibited at each location visited.
3. Install POS material, ensure sufficient inventory for the area assigned.
4. Works closely with Marketing Department in ordering POS materials.
5. Review and communicate information regarding competitors POS strategies
6. Provide information to Regional Director regarding possible POS programs.
7. Assist in setting up new agents with POS material
§ Experience in Placing POS Material
§ Use of basic tools in installing POS material
§ High school education
§ Fluent Spanish, Bilingual (English, Spanish) required
§ Frequent Travel
§ Highly personable, energetic and proactive
§ Good verbal and communication skills
§ Must have valid home state Driver’s License