Must possess excellent communication skills (English and Spanish).
- Perform enhanced due diligence (EDD) reviews and research of customers, including reviews of transaction activity, Compliance Definition Documents (CDD), and interviews with customers.
- Ensure CDD is collected at agent onboarding, and is periodically updated during the customer relationship. (based on agent risk models in accordance with departmental processes and procedures).
- Conduct, review and evaluate EDD reports on new and existing customers as appropriate.
- Ensure accurate data collection to comply with company's Customer Identification Program (CIP).
- Perform customer screening for money service business (MSB), politically exposed persons (PEP), OFAC, negative news, etc. and escalate alerts or other adverse news findings to management.
- Document EDD review findings in the appropriate databases including all pertinent facts and information to support result.
- Complete EDD reviews in a timely and efficient manner.
- Elevate questions and concerns to the team lead as needed to make determinations and close EDD reviews.
- Assist with preparation and delivery of AML and other compliance training.
- Maintain awareness of regulatory updates and incorporate process and procedural changes into the EDD review process as directed by management .
- Assist in the development, improvement and review of the Compliance Monthly report (includes review of risk matrix, transactional data, unusual activity, and executive summary).
- Preparation of the monthly compliance internal audit report.
- Establishes documented short - term and long - term objectives for all projects and assignments.